1. Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
2. Who are we?
The Coddington and Winthorpe CC is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
3. How do we process your personal data?
The Coddington and Winthorpe CC complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes: -
· For Registration to administer membership records;
· To fundraise and promote the interests of the club
· To manage training/match availability
· Health and safety on match and training events
· To manage our volunteers;
· To maintain our own accounts and records (including the processing of gift aid applications);
- To inform you of news, events, activities being run by the club
- Newsletters, Club activities, Results, Fixtures
- We would like to contact you and/or any person whose information you provide to us to provide newsletters and to tell you and/or them about what’s happening in the club via email and mailchimp. Details of how to opt-in to receiving details will be on the members registration form.
- Availability and Match Selection
- We would like to contact you and/or any person whose information you provide to us to provide details of match availability and team selection via telephone (text message) or by email. Details of how to opt-in to receiving details will be on the members registration form.
- Newsletters, Club activities, Results, Fixtures
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
· Explicit consent of the data subject so that we can keep you informed about news, events, activities and services and process your gift aid donations and keep you informed about club events.
· Processing is necessary for carrying out obligations to run the club
5. Sharing your personal data your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be shared with other members or third party
6. How long do we keep your personal data? We keep data for two years
7. How we store your personal data? We keep data in the following formats
· Clubpay website : Contact detail – email, telephone, address, child information, health data, consent information
· Play-cricket website – Player names, as required by the ECB, player match statistics, plus for senior league players DOB, and address
· Club Pitchero Website – player/parent details for match selection – plus statistics supplied from Play-cricket
· Gmail - email contact details - for use by the committee to contact directly
· Mail chimp website – email details to provide newsletters and general club news.
· Coaches/Child welfare Officers
8. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: -
· The right to request a copy of your personal data which the club holds about you;
· The right to request that the club corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
· The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for the club to retain such data;
· The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
· The right to request that the club provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another club
· The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
· The right to object to the processing of personal data
· The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
9. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
10. Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact
Coddington and Winthorpe CC at firstname.lastname@example.org
Consent options will be in two formats-
Full consent for all personal data required will be found in the membership form when registering at Clubpay
The next level of consent is for non-members to receive newsletters and club activities, this will also be found on the clubpay website – linked from Mailchimp newsletters